|Online Form||Membership List [login to access]|
As an ASH member you have access to:
- our monthly newsletter LoomSong
- bi-annual sample packs with woven, spun or dyed samples and discussion of how they were made.
- a library of books about weaving, spinning, dyeing and other fibre arts
- monthly hands on sessions that focus in more depth on a variety of weaving and spinning techniques
- weaving and spinning equipment available for loan
- ability to advertise items for sale in Loomsong and via email
- full access to this website
Membership runs for one year from the date of joining.Our guild has several different types of memberships.
- Individual Membership - $30
- Full membership with all privileges
- Group Membership - $30
- LoomSong and most web access. This is meant for other guilds and groups.
- Student Membership - $15
- Full membership with all privileges at a discount. Proof of student status required.
- To provide proof of status, please either:
- show your student card to the Membership Chair at the next business meeting.
- email a picture of your student card to email@example.com
- Family Membership - $30 for first member, $10 for each additional member
- Full membership with all privileges for each family member. Only a single issue of each hardcopy correspondence, such as LoomSong or samples, is sent to a family address. The first family member joins at full price. Subsequent family members pay only $10 each. This is valid only for people living at the same address. All memberships will expire on the earliest membership date.
- Here’s how to signup:
- One person should sign-up as First family member.
- The next member would choose Additional family member